Delivery and Returns Policy
Feel free to read all of the wordy stuff below, but here is a quick summary of our delivery & returns information to get you started:
1. The cost of delivery is included in the price that you pay for most items delivered to a standard UK mainland address, as long as it meets the minimum order criteria. This does not apply to any orders that are placed for delivery to the Scottish Highlands or any non UK mainland address.
2. We use a variety of couriers to deliver our orders depending on the size and/or weight of the item(s) that you are ordering – we do include details of the courier that will be delivering your order on the individual product pages.
3. You will receive a shipping confirmation email on the day that we dispatch your order. Delivery will then be made within the timescales specified on each individual product page. You will also receive a confirmation email on the day that delivery is due if your order is delivered by either DHL or UK Mail.
4. Like every other internet or mail order retailer, we have no control over problems that occur in transit that lead to delays in delivery of your order. Whilst we completely understand the frustration that delays cause, we cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by 3rd party couriers and therefore cannot offer discounts or compensation for delays in delivery.
5. Please make sure that you are able to be at home for a delivery if a day/date has been confirmed, as some failed deliveries are liable to redelivery costs at a rate of 50% of our original delivery charges.
6. Please do not reject a delivery if the box is damaged. We do our best to ensure that all of our products are adequately protected during transit, so a damaged box will very rarely result in a damaged product. In the event that your item is damaged, we operate a 24hr spare parts service and carry thousands of brand new spare parts in stock for immedite dispatch. Where possible, we will ALWAYS replace parts before accepting returns where items arrive damaged or develop a fault that can be fixed with a replacement part.
7. Any item that you purchase from us can be returned if you change your mind, providing that the item is unused and in its original packaging - please bear in mind that we still have to pay for your delivery even if there is no additional cost to you and It is because of this that we would strongly urge you to call us before you place your order if you have any questions. We do not accept returns on goods that have been assembled or part assembled unless they are faulty.
8. Returns cannot be arranged over the phone and must be requested through the Returns Request (RMA) pages on our website. Registered customers should visit their account on the website and guests should visit here
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24/48 hours of us receiving your order and the vast majority are delivered the next working day following dispatch. Deliveries generally take place between the hours of 8am and 6pm and a calling card will be left if there is no-one at home to sign for your order. The majority of our orders are sent via DHL, but larger items can also be delivered via a specialist heavy goods carrier.
Shipments to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Europe and other remote locations in the United Kingdom can take an extra day or two and are subject to an additional 'Excess' delivery charge that is imposed on us by our couriers - you will be contacted prior to dispatch to advise you of this charge. We do try to include all affected postcodes in the following list, but there are others than can apply depending on the courier company used to delivery your order. Please get in touch with us prior to placing your order if you live in an area that usually requires an extra delivery cost.
UK Delivery Excess Postcodes
Scottish Highlands includes the following postcodes: FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV33-39, KW ALL, PA21-33, PA35-40, PH18-26, PH30, PH31-42.
Scottish Islands include the following postcodes: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27, KA28, KW15-17, PA20, PA34, PA41-48, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
Other offshore postcodes or areas that carry an excess charge: IM, JE, GY, BT, IM1-9, IM86-87, IM98-99, PO31-41, TR21 & TR25
We will contact you as soon as possible following receipt of your order if there is any additional excess payment to make towards delivery of your order. Please also note that some of our larger items are also unavailable for delivery to certain offshore or remote locations in the UK. This also applies to certain Items that come direct from our suppliers, which may also include an additional delivery surcharge - you will be notified of this as soon as possible following receipt of your order.
Goods will be dispatched to the postal address you have given in your order. Please note we will not dispatch to PO Box addresses. We will make the necessary arrangements for dispatching and delivering the goods to you. Should there be no-one at the address to take delivery, our courier will leave a card, giving full instructions for you to re-arrange a more convenient time of delivery.
Cancellations and Returns:
If, for any reason, you want to cancel your order with us, you are able to do so at anytime before the goods are dispatched by e-mailing us at the following address: email@example.com. If your order is cancelled in writing before your goods are dispatched no charges will be applied and a full refund will be processed within a maximum of 7 days. Inline with the ‘Distance Selling Act 2000’ you have a 7 day cooling off period starting from the following day after delivery. If, before cancelling the distance contract, you have acquired possession of the goods, you will be under a duty to restore those goods to us, in the meanwhile, to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. This duty to take reasonable care ends if you deliver or send the goods back at your own expense. The goods must be returned in an unused and if possible unopened condition within 7 days. We would advise that you enclose a cover note on the outside of the package including your order details and reason for return to ensure there are no delays with refunding your payment. When returning goods we would always recommend using a ‘signed for’ delivery service to ensure the goods arrive back safely. When the goods are received by us, we shall credit the amount paid back onto the card you paid with. Upon receipt of return a refund will be processed within 7 days. All products returned will be inspected to ensure they are returned in brand new condition and re-saleable condition.
Rebotrampolines Returns Department: 38C Vanguard Way, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury, SY1 3TG
Faulty or damaged goods:
In the unusual event that you should receive goods from us that are damaged or defective, you must notify us within 24 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a product arrives damaged or faulty, Rebotrampolines reserves the right to acquire photographic evidence before progressing to resolve the problem. Where deemed possible we will replace any faulty/damaged components rather than replacing the whole item. We will always ensure that the product received is suitable for use and of satisfactory condition, and will endeavour to solve any problem as efficiently as possible. Failure to supply photographic evidence by e-mail or post may invalidate your contract with Rebotrampolines.
Faults occurring under warranty:
Where a product appears to have a fault within its guarantee period, Rebotrampolines reserves the right to ask for photographic evidence. Failure to provide pictures will restrict warranty claims. Upon receipt of photographs your warranty claim will be dealt with as soon as possible, within a maximum of 7 days. Where possible we will replace any faulty components rather than the whole item.